View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #9
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ridgeland, MS
Posts: 5,426
My Ride: Just Fast!
Send a message via AIM to TrippinBimmer Send a message via Yahoo to TrippinBimmer
NP Glad u got this fixed

Originally Posted by jared_wiesner View Post
Well driving for a while didn't change anything. I was at the end of my rope and thought of one last thing to try. I went into my Epic Motorsports software and flashed back on my stock OEM BMW tune. The car ran perfectly after this. I went for a drive and everything seemed fine. Came home, flashed back on the Epic Tune, car runs fine again. Somehow clearing adaptations while the engine was running in INPA really screwed up the DME. Maybe it corrupted some locations or something. I had tried re-flashing the Epic tune onto itself but it must have been a value that the Epic tune didn't modify and therefore it needed the full factory tune to re-write it.

Thanks for trying to help TrippinBimmer
I didn't see this part.
2005 AW/IR M3
MaximumPSI Stage4
993whp/651wtq SAE Corrected

2005 JB/BLK 330i ZHP
NAwhp/NAwtq SAE Corrected

1996 BLU/BLK M3
NAwhp/NAwtq SAE Corrected

1988 SETA 325I
NAwhp/NAwtq SAE Corrected

Last edited by TrippinBimmer; 10-24-2012 at 08:40 PM.
TrippinBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote