View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #30
A4RingedONE8T

My Ride: Turbo ///M Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doulos View Post
Link to Details about this Build? I'd love to read up on it!
The car belongs to George from ICS Performance. He isn't all that active on the forums, what little info is out there about his car is on Bimmerforums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
I admire you and your work and bow to your vastly superior knowledge on this car. Thank you for setting things straight.
I am a huge fan of Shawn and his work. I would listen very closely to anything this man has to say.
I can only offer the knowledge and experience I have. I haven't been doing fabrication all that long but I've most definitely experienced quite a bit in those years. I'm happy to help in area's that I'm familiar with and the Z3M is definitely one of those. I've built a few, put quite a few miles on mine with 500whp+, and lived through a bad accident in one that easily could have taken mine and my fiancee's lives. And that was simply wrong place at the wrong time, after a lovely FL rain. Had I been using even 10% of the capabilities of that car I wouldn't be having this conversation with you today. I'm grateful for the knowledge and abilities I have and happy to help where I can!