View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #20
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PH03NIX46 View Post
Good example of a well-modded, brought back to life ZHP.

Very cool.

Thanks man! You have no idea....a BMW Tech was the previous owner of this ZHP and when he sold it to me couldn't tell me everything he did to the car other than doing the rear subframe reinforcement. No maintenance records or receipts at all. I have spent the past year of ownership sorting everything out and now have a bad voltage regulator that does not come up for this car when ordering it using the car's VIN.

Long story short....after doing some research found out that the alternator is a Z4 alternator (D-shaped connector vice rectangle)...so I ordered the proper VR for a Z4 alternator. Got the part so everything will be sorted soon...

Anyway, I will have all of the issues sorted on this ZHP eventually and it will be brought back from the neglect that it has been subjected to...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 12-16-2012 at 11:44 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote