View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #13
pilot1ner

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan avoN7 View Post
Knowing the offset is important for anyone giving advice as it will let us know how much inside/outside clearance you have to work with. It would also be good to know how much wider your rear fenders are compared to stock. What was the main goal with the widebody? Running a wider lip or being able to fit more tire?

In the pictures from the following post, what size tires are you running in the rear and do you have any spacers installed?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...9&postcount=98

edit: Just saw in your other thread you are running a 305/35/19 DR in those pictures. I would go with the Toyo R888 in 305/30/19 and call it a day. This tire should still fit fine given your current setup and it won't be as bulky. The narrower size tires will be too stretched on a 12" rear wheel and the PS2's aren't very sticky so I wouldn't consider them for your car. Then just swap to your M/T's when you absolutely need more traction for the drag strip/roll races.
All I know is those M/T make me nervous when I'm next to a cop. And I know the profile is 35 but they look "really blocky and big compared to another 35 series tire." they are sticky as ****, but are gonna wear fast. I need something that's not gonna wear so fast and not make my ride resemble a stink bug or joe dirt, but be as sticky as can be. I'm not sure the r888 look like they might be blocky.

Last edited by pilot1ner; 10-27-2012 at 06:54 PM.
pilot1ner is offline   Reply With Quote