View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #107
Bdave

My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse M View Post
Looks like the shop did awesome work.. Are you painting the same color or changing it up? Black would look sooooo dope.
I think his preferences are stated below. But you seem to be correct about OP's final decision. He has not stated what that is yet.

I said before I that I vote for a nice pearl white. A really GREAT pearl...luminescent like real Mother of Pearl. It is expensive but incredible looking if top quality paint is used. The color is sooo classy. it shimmers in the sunlight with all different hues.

I dont think pilot1ner is going for votes. He will do what HE likes, which is the way it really should be. We can all voice our opinions however. You never know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot1ner View Post
Yea I like that titanium silver, it always seem to look clean. The only color I would consider would be white, but I like how the polished lips look with it. Also I would have to change the color of the center piece of my wheels. I just wanna drive my car now! Haha. I needed to do something to the exterior and I neglected the idea for some time now. I'm happy with the subtle bodywork I have done with the hood, bumper, trunk, now it sits a little wider, more beefier. I'm good 4 now. Oh and good luck on ur car, I hope the shop ur cars at let's you see it and make adjustments while their doing ur project.

Last edited by Bdave; 10-28-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Bdave is offline   Reply With Quote