View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #47
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
^actually, most of the girls I hung with in HS and their mothers (all of who came from really wealthy families) took basically no care of their cars. They were utility pieces alone...everything from 60k+ X5s to $100k+ AMGs. Drive the sh1t out of it, don't clean or wax it, trade it in in a few years. They didn't care...honestly, people take care of their cars alot less than people think
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanScarface View Post
I also have to agree with the above statement. Actually its all relatively accurate.

Females (for the most part) basically drive the crap out of their cars, not even a wax from time to time. You will find all sorts of receipts, hair thingies and starbucks sugar packets strewn about all over the floorboards. Almost all their warning lights are on, perhaps indicating some sort of catastrophé either in the near future or something that happened eons ago.

Next time you drive your girl's car, test the e-brake. $5 says that **** doesn't work properly. You know why? Because they like to engage the e-brake at the drive thru as their gettig their food and then forget its pulled up when they leave!
Fair enough. Maybe it's a midwest thing with the older women. Also, I don't equate hair ties and receipts with poor car care. Warning lights would be another thing but, like I said, that hasn't been my experience with affluent women.

As for the HS part...I wouldn't purchase a car owned by a high schooler or college kid regardless of gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote