View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #101
NumbaOneNewb

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyphyMovementZ View Post
DIY 99.999 Complete but remote start doesnt crank!
I'm no expert of course but that would have to mean something with maybe the immobolizer or starter kill? Anyways, OP just wanted to let you know that the blue scanning led seems to be quite popular. Everybody I come across asks me what it is. I was in a starbucks parking lot the other night programming a 530i and this older white guy, late 30s comes all the way from across the parking lot, having seen the led, and asked me what it was. I told him where I got it and such and he kept on repeating how cool it was. As my eyes trailed after him, I could only shake my head and smirk. He plans on installing it on a camry. It only looks very good if you have the rear view mirror cover like ours. Where is he going to mount it?
Portland Metro: ECU updates, Euro tune, euro corner delete, air bag light, DSC light, cluster and any led color change, soldering work, transponders for keys, and all custom work related to computer or electronics.DIY AK90 A walk through on coding your mcu and transponders EWS3 How to make your own key (ak90 review)
NumbaOneNewb is offline   Reply With Quote