View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #15
My Ride: :)
Originally Posted by Bdave View Post
I didnt need tools as I recall. It snaps in underneth the accelerator. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to remove the pedal. it is easier than it looks like at first.

I cant disable mine but i think the newer ones come with that feature. I would NEVER WANT to disable mine. Check the features.

You can vary the intensity by turning the SPORT button on or off. That still works and just adds to the effects of the Sprint Booster.

I leave the SBooster on and the Sport button ON ALL the time except when I have a friend drive the car. First gear is tricky with the Sport Button AND the Booster on for a brand new driver. its NO problem for me after about 10 minutes the first time i left it on. Just dont "pedal" first gear.

if you need to LIFT, then up shift to second gear or the car will buck. Or...apply the throttle again VERY sloooowly when getting back into it. I just up shift...much easier.
Cool thanks. Does the pedal have a hex screw or is it a white tab that when pushed should allow the pedal to side off?
HPF Stage 2.5 BMW M3
Rockyminator is offline   Reply With Quote