View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #83
Glight

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Yeah its definitely scary, and pretty sure we have similar goals. I've read everyones stuff on here, thats what I do... read and learn and apply to my own goals. But I definitely get confused on the exercise/goals portion sometimes. I have a feeling we could help eachother immensely as we progress.

I am a creature of habit. I don't just like routines, I require them to function. I have a routine for everything, and I feel a sense of success when I follow the routine to completion, no matter how small.

For me to be successful at this, I need to have a routine for everything built up front, that I fully understand the objective etc. I'm a personal trainers wet dream, they build me a program and I follow it religiously lol.

So I kind of need help from the "personal trainer" perspective. I need a routine built for me (I like the one I tweaked and posted earlier, open to suggestions) and I have no problem throwing in conditioning... just need to know some examples (or where to look, google is an appropriate response lol) and how to apply those examples to my current routine.
I'll give you some suggestions on conditioning workouts once you get your split all set.
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote