View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #11
Zardoz33

My Ride: 2001 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by THECLEANERBEAMER View Post
I got a window regulator for my driver rear window for $30 off eBay works just fine and was easy to install
Received mine today. Installing it tomorrow.

I went to my local tuner shop today and had them install 4 new tires. Soon as the tech lifted my car up we saw there was a lot of oil all over the plastic bottom car cover. He took it off and there were puddles of oil on the inside of the cover, all over the transfer case (I think that's what it's called) and pretty much all over the underpart of the engine. lol I should have taken a pic for you guys. It was ridiculous.

There was so much damn oil that he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from, but he cleaned everything off. I'll be going back there next week so he can check it out better. The weird thing is, when he checked the oil level it was fine so maybe the idiots where the previous owner had the oil change done overfilled it?

Edit: And searching threads on here makes me thing it's one or more of the following: valve cover gasket, oil filter cap o-ring, ccv and oil filter housing gasket, oil level sensor, drain plug, oil canister mounting gasket or the VANOS Oil Supply Line. Can't wait to have all those looked at.

Last edited by Zardoz33; 10-31-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Zardoz33 is offline   Reply With Quote