View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:14 AM   #56
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I don't think they're artificially lowering prices. I think some of the other manufacturers are artificially keeping prices inflated. Considering the speed with which the technology is advancing and with which new models are coming out, I think manufacturers are perfectly capable of producing great phones that don't need to be $700 without a contract.

I like that Google has given people the opportunity not to be bound to carriers in return for a discount. When customers can come and go as they please, maybe providers will start offering better service and support.

That's the problem. That's the reason why we went from $5 internet to $30 internet to $20 for 200 mb and $30 for 3gb and why we may get even worse deals and service in the future. Because people don't think when they sign the contract. But who can blame them? It's not like they had much choice. Now they might.
But if you want a data plan with your off contract phone, you're still going to pay for it as if you were subsidizing a phone.

Also I looked it up and it looks like the T-Mobile deal makes the phone more expensive.
dont listen to these fuQ faces... just go to a junk yard and get a used complete left rear end. i cracked my left rear control arm on the highway because i was driving w/o shocks... lol! ***Was too busy caking on these bitches instead of taking care my car!***
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote