View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #27
Fragger

My Ride: 2004 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos///m3 View Post
^^ This car is not over priced. Buyers will pay a premium to have sot after color combos. One of my closet friends just sold his 2004 IR/IR not 3 weeks ago for 24k. Only difference was his was completely stock with OEM 19s and had ~10k less miles. This car is right on target give or take 1k for what it should sell for.

OP GLWS... I wouldnt pay attention to these guys that only look at KBB values and dont take into consideration color combinations and other options.

LOVING the support of my fellow M3 and IR Loving Brothers here! Thank you guys, posts like this really keep me going ! Sadly, I don't know why some people are less than considerate with nothing productive to add, or in simpler internet terms... "troll" around ! Thank you again, really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagClaw View Post
Send this beauty to HI and you'll have a seller. I'll take this sexy bitch off your hands. If it is still available in Feb/Mar 2013, I might have to make a trip to relieve you of the burden of IF it will sell for $24K.

I hope it does not sell before Feb... GLWS in the meantime.
LOL, thanks ImagClaw! Again, great post to lift my spirits . Why deprive yourself the pleasure of this "sexy beast" till next year, brah, let's live in the HERE AND NOW ! LOL!

You wanna PM or Email me, I am sure if you're willing to pay for the shipping or include it in the cost, we can work something out in sending it to HI? Can't wait till next year man... Payments will be going into nothing, you know what I am saying ? BUY IT NOW BRAH ! LOL! Thanks for reading !
Fragger is offline   Reply With Quote