My shop says they found an IAT after the MAF and Pelican shows the part is common among 330Cis from 01-06. More to follow, I will at least see the car on Friday. Not sure if I will be able to pickup because of all of the issues.
Back to my personal situation...
Here's my take on what should happen. I think the bill should be split accordingly. What do y'all think?
1. R&R and repair of the head and oil pan
2. Head gasket
3. cam bearing
5. 1/2 time for R&R headers and actual time to tune
6. replacement of intake hoses (when THEIR oil cooler busted...and I told them to NOT hardmount to the brace in front of the a/c condensor...and sprayed oil through my radiator and fan and made a HUGE mess in the engine bay.
7. oil pump sprocket & labor (did not safety wire the nut! WTF!)
8. 5 of 7 days for my rental car (the time they were fixing all of the above)
1. ARP head studs
2. t-band clamps on the intake
3. welding some O2 bungs
4. 1/2 R&R of the header and actual labor to tune
5. R&R exhaust
6. 2 of 7 days for my rental car (the estimated time it will take them to tune the car)
7. Fuel consumed during the tuning.
2013 F30 328i - Melbourne Red
2011 E90 M3 - Monte Carlo Blue
2004 E46 M3 - Imola red