View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #295
TrippinBimmer

My Ride: ZHP Custom Stage 3.5
Send a message via AIM to TrippinBimmer Send a message via Yahoo to TrippinBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restoring View Post
This is a shame. My top choices for coilovers have now both made me nervous due to the factory being so shifty with regards to settling issues. At this point, I'm thinking Raceland Ultimos are a better deal. At least they don't make you run in circles to get a replacement when things break, and if they did I'd only be out $400 instead of $1000 + hassles.

Either that or air, and I was hoping it'd never come to that.
Don't be afraid. Atleast, they are fixing the problem. For DIY'er this comes with modding cars. There is other companys won't even bother fixing the issue and leave u hanging. I have had my ST/KW for 4 years now and they are working great! NO issues and I live in the south.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksab65 View Post
update! sent a package with the shocks in it to st about 14 days ago, i call them and they said they just received it yesterday.... liers here too ore what? Also asked if they did anything to them for the 2 days they've had them there now, they said "no we haven't check them out yet" Like WTF im doing damage to my tires because the alignment is off so bad right now because of a factory defect thats just some bullsh*t! hurry the Fu*k up and fix them! (PS im mad because the guy over the phone said because the factory and were i live aren't as far as others, such as across the country, that the hole process should be done in 5-7 days...)

EDIT, im looking at the my previous post and it was Oct, 17th so thats how many days? (shipped them out the 17th) so thats 15 days ago, thats half a mofo month
blksab65,

Shipping depending where you are takes 5-7 days and then KW have a HUGE Warehouse so there is a process for the Coil-overs goes to into its probably imputed in the computer. People now days act like the Tech/Warranty department just sits and wait for items to come in and work on their stuff right away. They might have some customer in-front of you. RMA takes time some people does it faster then other.

-TrippinBimmer
TrippinBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote