11-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kansas City
My Ride: 03 330i ZHP
SOLD! 2003 ZHP Imola red 93K $9,995 in KC SOLD!
NEW LOWER PRICE! $9995
For sale my Imola Red ZHP. 330i Sedan
Location Kansas City Area
Manual 6 speed
No mechanical issues
Clean Kansas title, in my name with no liens.
Never been wrecked
Memory seats / mirrors
ZHP package suspension / Engine
Ipod / iPhone adapter for stereo Aux
I'm the second owner, and have owned this car since 2005, and 36K miles.
I've lovingly maintained it, giving it all it needs mechanically. The car looks good, and drives great.
Mobile 1 oil changes every 4K miles.
Clutch delay valve delete
Plugs and Valve cover gasket at 75K miles (100% beautiful and sludge free engine internals)
New Battery Nov 2011
New, oil air seperator, Engine wiring harness, Electronic throttle body at 78K miles
New engine management computer at 78K miles (Just under warranty)
New Fuel pump at 85K miles
New Windshield last week (93K)
There are cosmetic imperfections, none major, and only one that would be noticed at 10 ft. But I want to list them as full disclosure:
From most noticeable to least noticeable:
- Passenger mirror outer cover is missing. The mirror is intact, and not damaged. Yet the cover disappeared in a parking lot one day.
- Interior: Driver's seat bolster has worn thru the Alcantera material, and should be recovered /replaced
- Two long, shallow scratches on the driver's doors. These likely could be sanded and polished out. I blame my 4 year old and his Razor scooter.
- Touched up scratch on the passenger rear door. Same scooter.
- Scratches on the horizontal surface of the rear bumper near the trunk opening.
- multiple rock chips, mostly only in the clear coat of the hood around the kidneys.
- Interior: Driver rear door armrest has a 1/4 in gouge.
Thanks for looking. Please feel free to reach out to me.
Last edited by RichHawk; 11-20-2012 at 10:10 AM.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.