11-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Washington, DC
My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
| what is the production date of your car
Originally Posted by bigjae1976
My shop says they found an IAT after the MAF and Pelican shows the part is common among 330Cis from 01-06. More to follow, I will at least see the car on Friday. Not sure if I will be able to pickup because of all of the issues.
Back to my personal situation...
Here's my take on what should happen. I think the bill should be split accordingly. What do y'all think?
1. R&R and repair of the head and oil pan
2. Head gasket
3. cam bearing
5. 1/2 time for R&R headers and actual time to tune
6. replacement of intake hoses (when THEIR oil cooler busted...and I told them to NOT hardmount to the brace in front of the a/c condensor...and sprayed oil through my radiator and fan and made a HUGE mess in the engine bay.
7. oil pump sprocket & labor (did not safety wire the nut! WTF!)
8. 5 of 7 days for my rental car (the time they were fixing all of the above)
1. ARP head studs
2. t-band clamps on the intake
3. welding some O2 bungs
4. 1/2 R&R of the header and actual labor to tune
5. R&R exhaust
6. 2 of 7 days for my rental car (the estimated time it will take them to tune the car)
7. Fuel consumed during the tuning.