Nothing's wrong with it that I can cee with the eye. No oil, power steering, coolant leaks. Didn't run hot at all. He had it priced at 11.5K and I call the guy and said I honestly only have 9k (which is true) and he sai he would take it because he hasn't had any inquires and wants it gone.
There is an issue I'm in st Thomas right now and I can get a compression test done until I get back (next Friday). He is taking it to a master BMW tech today or tomorrow to do a 100 point "pre purchase inspection" and the BMW master tech is personally calling me to discuss what he saw... Then when I get back ill take it to get a compression test, then make the decision then!