View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #91
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauce says View Post
This is THE phone for T-Mobile. For any other US carrier, it's only for people who want the newest build of Android without going nuts with custom roms and bootloader nonsense. End of story.
Oh, but wait! It would be if it had LTE, but it does not. If it had LTE it'd be killer; other Android device manufacturers would scramble to catch up, and probably be flattened in the process.

Just like the iPad Mini would be devastating to the cheaper-tablet market if it had a Retina display.

Both products will do quite well, but not live up to their hypothetical potential because the manufacturers shot themselves in the foot before they even left the starting gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro3000 View Post
So last year the Nexus was better compared to the competition than the new Nexus now is. By 0.3 out of 10.

Their rating system needs shifting down so the mean isn't between 8 and 9 and the variance isn't just some tenths of a point or so for so everything. Everyone in the class can't make an A

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer App
I suppose that's true. The competition is quite tough right now. Companies are fighting over relatively minor things and no one has a huge leg up.

I don't think their rating system needs changing.

"All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

Last edited by Grande D; 11-02-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote