View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #275
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/h...?emailsrc=true

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchills - 10 cigars + lighter $37.50 FSRomeo y Julieta Reserve
....just $3.75 per Churchill + gratis lighter

Offer expires Monday, November 5th at 11:59pm EST, or while supplies last.

When it comes to Romeo y Julieta, the adjectives flow easily. Dependable, flavorful, popular, classic....I could go on forever. But I'll just cut right to the part you're waiting for. This week, enjoy a rare discount on the top-selling Romeo y Julieta Reserve. For a limited time, Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill 10-packs are only $37.50.

But, that's not all. As if my 47% off deal wasn't enough, I've gone and included a Vertigo Impact torch lighter with each 10-pack - a $20 value alone, yours for nothing.

The 90-rated Reserve line from Romeo y Julieta is a treat waiting to be savored. Handmade in Honduras, this medium to full-bodied blend is comprised of aged Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers, secured inside a feisty Nicaraguan binder. A dark and toothy Nicaraguan Habano wrapper ices the cake, completing a full-flavored array of toasty flavors from start to finish. Each generously-sized 7"x54 Churchill offers notes of coffee bean and hickory that soothe the palate, dusting the taste buds in balanced fashion and leaving behind a long and satisfying finish.

Big Romeo Churchills, just $3.75 apiece plus a torch lighter for FREE. No-brainer.

Quantity is limited. Offer good while supplies last.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 11-05-2012 at 03:26 PM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote