View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #169
JTripper

My Ride: 325ci
LMAO... OP I feel you're pain. I'm not taking sides though, don't know what really went on. However, I too have had more bad experiences with "shops" than good ones. I'm getting flash backs, lol. They, Imp. auto werks, have been around for a while from what I hear, they cant be too bad? (not slandering or implying this about john/IAW but >>) I have a few friends that have shops (2 legitimate shops and 1 "uncertified" shop) and I see the slickness and slackness they do sometimes, due to being overwhelmed. That's why I try to drop in and learn random things while they work as often as possible. SOLUTION: I say the 2 of you need to get a couple drinks and rehash things if it's not too late!

Oh yeah.......... As a professional/ business one should strongly seek to utilize proper grammar, usage and spelling too. [ie Accept= to receive, get something Except= to exclude/leave out something.] Let me shut up before one of IAW's cheerleaders hit me with a ratcheting pom pom or line me up for another infraction for me using the 1st amendment LOL

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FORUM WHERE YOU GET TO VOICE YOUR OPINIONS (as long as its not obscene or false), COMMENTS, ADVICE AND OCCASIONAL SLANDER LOL?
This is a site that's geared towards men generally, but I've been noticing that it has many women-like members, when they don't like something someone says they complain to the moderators, try to get "cyber- gangster" and/or d*@k ride WITH THE MAJORITY and make people feel bad about posting/discussing what they feel or experienced. (#IJS)

EVERYTHING IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL OR ANNOYING.
ANNNND @ THE END OF THE DAY WE'RE ALL HUMAN>>>> we're bound to screw up! [To err is to be human]

Check out the Hash Tag: #BMWorNADA
Polly is her name. 'Maintenance B4 Mods'
MODS: AC Schnitzer Strut Bar, M3 Bumper, OEM Style 264 Wheels, AEM CAI, H&R Sport Cup Kit, Koni, w/Reinforced Towers, Interior Wrapped/Brushed Aluminum, A&C Pillars/Faux Suede, I.C.E.: FX-R Retrofit with Weisslicht's frosted Halos 120 LEDs, Pioneer HU & Rear deck. All upgrades done BY ME except the bumper.
Tons of DIY's done, check my profile page.
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote