View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
nojoda

My Ride: 06 M3Vert 6MT JB/CIN
Just another Progress Thread. Mostly a Stock m3

Hey guys, posting here to keep track of the progress of my current ride. As some of you may know, I use to have a 2002 tiag m3 then switched to the 2007 Audi a4. Well as time went on, I just HAD to have this m3 I saw, I paid a bit more than what the market is set at, but I just HAD to have this one... so on to the iPhone pics its all i have for now.

2006 BMW M3 Convertible Jet Black on Cinn Int.

my old m3

The night I brought it in...

first mod, of course AA Exhaust

mann i didn't know having a vert was this nice

I really missed this view, puts a smile on my face everytime i jump in the car

I want to give a special thanks to ///OSS for such a clean install on my angels, I give you the much anticipated Predator Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes by Umnitza great quality and SOOOO many leds I love them! and yes, I need new lenses on my headlights

then was thinking about doing double DIN setup instead of the oem radio so I stopped by the local store, and low and behold they sold me these HID 9006's for 90 bucks out the door, haven't had any issues so far, and 1 year warranty.

a little ghetto I know, but this is just temp. just testing it out, then ill mount them. I'm scared of humidity and water here in Miami floods are hectic this time a year and well w.e...

before

after

everyone was saying that their too bright on the forums, but lol NOTHING is too bright the more LEDS the better.

just angels...

angels + hid fogs

angels + hid fogs + stock xenons

will continue to post as my next mods are all maintence related.
rtabs, new rubber, coilovers and so on.

I will post pics of the angels with my dslr once I get a chance to shoot.

2006 BMW M3 VERT 6MT (CURRENT)
2007 B7 AUDI A4 2.0T CVT FWD (BRILLIANT BLACK) TRADED

2002 E46 BMW M3 SMG II (TIAG) RIP

INSTAGRAM : itsjorgebrah

Last edited by nojoda; 11-06-2012 at 06:10 PM.
nojoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.