View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
scca_ziptie

My Ride: 2006 M3 SMG Comp pkg
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherone View Post
In layman's term once the trailing arm is lowered and the bracket and bushing are exposed I should make a mental note of how the bracket and bushing are sitting on the trailing arm. And when the new bushing is install I should try to replicate the location/angle at which the bracket originally was?

Edit: RTAB are estimated to be delivered on thursday. Had a staff from mistool e-mail me asking for my address. I responded back but haven't heard anything since.

Edit 2: @taylor192 And no, that did not include an alignment. Lol, I'm guessing it's going to be a pita seeing as you would rather pay than save a couple bucks.
I made a couple marks/scars for how it was orientated prior to removing the original/existing bushings so when I put the new ones in and mounted the trailing arm back to the chassis I would be 'close.' I still needed an alignment but she was pretty close. Certainly got an alignment after install and the measurements were close but I was "out of spec."