View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
trj

My Ride: 325Ci
Buy them if you like them.
I have the same set(generic orion lites). Fitment is not so great on the halogen bowls.
Warranty is good if you really like them and plan to keep them forever. I say this because I have the same set and some LEDs went kaput. I didnt opt for lifetime warranty.
One thing about umnitza is they stand behind their product and warranty. Tim from umnitza, gave me an option to replace the rings or repair it myself after the LEDs went bad in 5 months. I repaired it myself the first time, but when the LEDs went out again the second time (in 10 months) I got them replaced. Umnitza sent me the upgraded set as replacement which I feel are of better quality. By this time I already upgraded to OEM bixenon bowls and they sent me the ones for bixenons(said for). Still the rings for both bowls(high and low) are of same size. You have to play around with the aiming of the bowls to get it right(taking care that you dont blind the traffic coming towards you).

Angel eyes never came standard with e46, so its a personal opinion whether it looks right or not. I just use it as my DRLs and feel it weird not to have them ON. If this set goes bad, I am going to remove them completely and code my car back to standard DRLs.

If warranty is what you are concerned for, I can vouch for their outstanding customer service I got. I got response to my emails within 20 minutes, and I got the new rings in 4 days(from the day I started the conversation to the day I received the new rings).