View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #49
Bdave

My Ride: M3 HPF Stage 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Kirk View Post
Shipping the car down here with his 94 Pump Gas would be the only way I can guarantee it would be done right. Even though John is here now we wont be throwing together different tunes all the time. If a customer wants a few extra pounds of boost thats something simple we can do for a fee. We will be rolling out the new HPF tunes with what Injectors, Wastegate, Turbo and other options you will need to work properly. You always have the option to ship us the vehicle to tune to whatever specific components you would like to run. Tuning is only "A la carte" if the vehicle is with us
When I bought my used Stage 2.5 (now a stage 3) I know it had a special HPF tune for 93 octane since Florida has it everywhere. It was good for a significant boost in power. That is a la carte tuning and I am sure costs a few bux extra.

One of the many services that HPF offers. They can do a higher boost tune too if the build will accept it. but then you run into automatically voiding some or all warranties. Details at HPF. Things may depend on just how much the boost is increased. The sales guys can discuss anything with in reason I would imagine.

IDK what a 94 octane tune would do to the warranty. Probably nothing, but ALWAYS ask to be certain!

Last edited by Bdave; 11-06-2012 at 04:45 PM.