View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #30
bigjae1976

My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
@MsportBMW...around 12.2. I'm getting AA to drop the redline to 6500 and then get back on the dyno.

@Minnoe...I have the equivalent of an ESS TS2+ and I'm at between 10psi with the ATI damper (now destroyed...that's another story that I'm pissed off about) and 11psi with the OEM damper. I don't disagree with your assessment of your car but mine has seen 35+ minute sessions in 100+ degree texas heat bouncing between 5k - 7k RPM and about 19 days since the original rebuild. While you can question the work of the shop that I am using (I have myself) they did bring up a good point about post compressor IATs. But I also question that because there are people like you with ESS kits doing the same thing with a similar design in respect to monitoring IATs after the compressor.

I will admit that my car is living the life of a rockstar on crank, coke, meth, speed, and red bull...it will die early. You can PM me for what I really think about this IAT stuff. I told my shop again, don't think for a second that I believe a torn ICV hose did this damage...not even for a moment.

As far as track duty? FI is a waste of money if you ask me. Because you can get the still superior M3 for not much more.
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote