View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:57 AM   #275
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonracer4 View Post
i've compiled all the useful info in this thread along with some pics that people have posted. PLEASE don't crap up that thread. it is for facts only. we can continue to argue in here
http://forum.E46Fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=954523
i'm all good with posting info that we have found to be updated and the most correct.
BUT...i think you jumped the gun posting some things as Fact. we do not know for a fact or with-in reasonable doubt yet at this time:
1) if the '02 up 330s in the USA don't mostly (if not all) have the .712 rack from the factory. we should wait to see more late model 330 owners post their original rack numbers. for all we know they could be .712 racks as we have already seen posted. reasonable enough?
2) that All 330s with the "performance package" have the .712 rack and Never one of the others presented to be available. we don't know this yet. there are far too few 330zhps compared to non-330zhp to have gathered info. i would reach out to members/forums of 330zhp owners to gather this info at this time. we should be able to get a more clear and larger group of data in quick enough time to make a more educated and backed statement.