View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:06 AM   #16
NumbaOneNewb

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
I'm still waiting on that tech to arrive. Geez. Why is it that all these hardware have to be made in china? Why can't someone else duplicate it for just as cheap. Plus what really goes into these things that make them so expensive? Anyways, just letting you guys know I haven't high tailed it out of here or nothing. Trust me, if BMW's EWS and key defeats me again, I'll throw in the towel permanently on this matter. If somehow I am able to topple this, only 1 area remains left untouched. An area considered very important and affects us all, from the guy who tracks his car to the grandma who only drives her bmw once a month. The ecu.... Although if any of you out there have any suggestions as to what I should attempt next more interesting than this, please feel free to chime in.
Portland Metro: ECU updates, Euro tune, euro corner delete, air bag light, DSC light, cluster and any led color change, soldering work, transponders for keys, and all custom work related to computer or electronics.DIY AK90 A walk through on coding your mcu and transponders EWS3 How to make your own key (ak90 review)
NumbaOneNewb is offline   Reply With Quote