11-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Join Date: Nov 2012
My Ride: 2004 E46 318i Sport
| Got a reply to my email. The forwarded to a company in South Aus, Tonkins, googling distributors here didn't come up with anything but looking at their site they don't actually have any reference to Dynavin, lots of other quite cool gear though.
Questions I asked, considering I was asking the NZ distributor:
Do you have the latest model D99+? Yes we have current model (out of stock till the 19/11/12)
2. Can you provide the Australian maps? Yes the unit comes with mapping
3. Which unit would be better suited to being used with a Samsung Galaxy 2? the unit runs a parrot b/t chip set so it will be compatible with 99 % of modern phones
4. What sort of cost would I be looking at for the unit & shipping? We can do the unit for $1699 & $0 for shipping can get from Tonkin's
5. Can you provide the E46 HVAC relocation bracket "individual row"? will check to see if mount bracket is with unit and will get back to you on Tuesday
6. Can you provide the flush mount USB? The usb cable we normal run to glove box or centre console so it doesn't look messy
$1699 sounds a bit steep to me. I'll keep looking.
Last edited by Jello63; 11-09-2012 at 03:48 AM.