View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #620
VicRod88

My Ride: e46m
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxpert86 View Post
Nice, I hope you get everything all sorted out once and for all.

Where the hell is the seller? He sure as hell spewed BS when their was a problem or someone was scammed. He got involved and threw salt in wounds when he felt someone was wronged, I'm officially making a cartoon about is shady ways, just like he did so many times.

Sorry Being, I'am so pissed that you are going through this. I have been on this forum for quite some time and reading your PO's rants about being wronged and how he portrayed himself as a good guy and it just really grinds my gears that your going through all this. I wouldn't even comment on anything if it was a little hiccup but you have endured enough. These problems were not disclosed and you deserve some money back for all the costs your enduring.

Best wishes, every time I check your thread it seems like your almost in the clear and BAM another problem and car still not 100%. I really hope everything works out.
He is probably to busy making videos of Mert, Proefi and VF!!

OP, glad you are getting close to getting the car running as it should. I would think HPF would assist you in getting your car down to them and get things straight as after all, they did go over it before you purchased it giving it a clean bill of health. Good luck and hopefully by the time the weather gets better, your car will be ready.