View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #621
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRod88 View Post
He is probably to busy making videos of Mert, Proefi and VF!!

I would think HPF would assist you in getting your car down to them and get things straight as after all, they did go over it before you purchased it giving it a clean bill of health.
VicRod88... Anthony has stated many times that we have been a great help throughout this entire process. During the inspection process he requested to get his car shipped back to him even though we told him we found intermittent problems with the car and he should wait. We have and will continue to help him even though he didn't buy the turbo kit from us, he bought the car used from someone else. We have and will continue to help him even though there is no HPF warranty on the parts. We have and will continue to help him even though many of the issues have nothing to do with our turbo kit even if it was under warranty (e.g. Vanos, vacuum leak in a lower rubber connection to the idle air motor)

Free help is not always the norm in this industry. We often provide help that is not part of any warranty or product that we sell. It's just the way we do business.

Chris.

Last edited by HPF Chris; 11-09-2012 at 11:21 AM.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote