View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
ams07r

My Ride: E46 325Ci
2002 BMW 325Ci Interior Part-Out

So here is the story:

After 8 years of ownership, the bimmer just started becoming much more expensive to upkeep and repair than I wanted to pay for a daily driver. After much thought, I have decided to pursue my dream of building a track car for 1 endurance race. I am parting her out in order to get started. Maybe in 2 years I will have a nice track car up for sale as well....hopefully .

The complete interior is up for grabs and is definitely the best thing about her.
The seats are black fake leather and are in fairly good shape. Other than the damage shown in the pictures, the seats are completely immaculate and still super comfy. The steering wheel is in great shape, however, there is a bit of wear on the leather just from the age. The headliner is grey and is in perfect shape. The carpet is also in phenomenal shape. I also have my full spare up for sale (pics coming soon).

What I don't have due to poor condition: A/B/C pillar trim, door trim, exterior window trim. Just about everything else is for sale including radio, interior lights.

Here are the pictures of the front seats and steering wheel. Back seat pictures and roof liner pics to come.

Local pickup in Greenville, S.C. preferred but I will look up shipping info if someone REALLY wants a particular part. I would rather sell the parts sooner than later, so I'm willing to negotiate most reasonable offers. Just let me know what you want and if you need better pictures. I will be adding more pics soon.
ams07r is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.