View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #22
stosh1

My Ride: M3
Hey, just wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone that made it out today,thanks for coming out and supporting the Mid Atlantic BMW Club! It was great meeting some of you for the first time, and I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did. There were some pretty impressive numbers put down today, from 500+HP FI E90X M3's to stock E46's making 285+HP...and everything inbetween! Son's 25+HP tune increase was pretty impressive too, and I'm sure that it was a fun ride home!

I think that everyone came away with a better appreciation of what these cars are capable of, and I think that some of you probably even learned a little bit today. (Dave 'Dafoe' needs to relocate his IAT sensor-lol!) Hopefully everyone had a good time, and we'll definitely do it again in the Spring.

Also want to give a big special thanx to Frank of Tuning Tech FS for hosting the event again, and for extending his hospitality, and putting up with us Bimmer nerds. Great job again...I think we got 15 cars dyno'd by the end of the day! He even had time to work his ninja magic (at the end of the day) on tuning mine and Son's car. (I'll post my numbers up tomorrow.) Thanx again Frank!

EDIT: Thanx for the pics 'Z', and if anyone else has some pics or videos, please post them up.