View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:57 AM   #31
bigjae1976

My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKC View Post
Not sure if it makes a difference, but I had 130k on the motor and never changed the vcg before, so maybe it was on its way out?

On a separate note, I saw a post showing an aftermarket, shorter, billet power steering resivior, but I can't remember where I saw it. Does anyone know the manufacturer or where I can find one? Thanks!
Ok but how much do you want to bet as soon as you put a new VCG on there it won't last long. VCGs leak but don't blow out under normal circumstances. You need to check the crank case hose which originally went to the OEM separator. If its kinked or seeing boost it will blow out your gasket. Not something to overlook.

With almost any SC system, servicing things get much more complicated. You can run some hoses to the pass side and relocate your pump but it should be fine where it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
You got a sh!tty kit for a high dollar price, I feel for you more. No hard feelings, I see all your FS threads 3 different injectors for sale, etc... How much did AA pay you, to you R&D their product? Why are you selling so many parts? From all your FS threads, sounds like you replaced a lot of things you didn't need to.
Honestly, I could give two sh1ts if you wanna mess with trippinbimmer but I'm going to put you on the spot. If you hate every FI company, fine. We all know that by now. No need to keep polluting every thread.

@you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
Actually, it sounds more like you don't understand the concept of getting what you rightly paid for.

The solution is to throw money at the problem, am I right assuming this is how you cope with your issues?
You are a little b1tch on xixixixixixixixi's nuts. Should be more like xoxoxoxoxoxo with xixixixixixi. If you want better directions, tell the company you won't buy their kit unless you get some.

Last edited by bigjae1976; 11-12-2012 at 08:04 AM.
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote