View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #129
gselsidi

My Ride: 2005 325i M56
BMWNA is pretty useless also i keep getting the same women telling me to go to the dealer haha. I saw someone get their camshaft sensor replaced.

In documentation it mentions, "free from defects in materials and workmanship which cause any part that can affect emissions to fail to conform with applicable requirements or to fail a camlifornia smog check test or EPA approved short test for a period of 3 years or 50,000 miles or 15 years or 150,000 miles for the SULEV"

It seems from that statement that if any failed component is causing you to fail your emissions inspection it has to be replaced and is covered under 150K. Such as MAF sensors, Oxygen sensors, im going as far as if you have a cracked cylinder causing your car to fail emissions by leaking oil ect. it would be covered.

This is what I am getting reading this will try to keep contacting dealers and BMWNA and hopeflly get an answer. I know someone replaced their camshaft sensor under warranty anybody else replace something other than the fuel tank/pump or things mentioned on the emissions list?
gselsidi is offline   Reply With Quote