View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #13
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I've never tried their coffee. Next time I go, I'll be sure to buy some beans and see how they are.

To be honest, I don't have very high expectations, but maybe it's better that way. I may very well be surprised.
Have you ever had their brewed coffee? It is the best I've ever had. I've had some terrific coffee when I went to Europe and Costa Rica when I was younger too. The Whole Foods brew is delicious. For some reason when I buy the beans I can't replicate the taste though.

This means nothing to me, but I hear they use "forced air or fluid bed" roasters. Is that good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityjohn View Post
Wes I have a question and you seem like someone who'd know. I've been searching for a variable displacement container for holding beans at room temp. Ideally a glass cylinder with a plunger and seal, so that every time you closed it there'd be as little air as possible. Tried vacuum bags and they just don't cut it.

Everywhere I've looked, brick and cyber, I find nothing! Can you think of anywhere else to try?
Do you mean something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/Friis-16-Ounce...s=coffee+vault

"All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote