View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #32
alexbenz

My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
First, OP, I'm not a professional, but since you chose Fanatics as your go-to place...I get to pretend...

I've found many times in my life that I when I get anxious about stuff, there's almost always something that I've needed to do but wasn't doing. Serious kind of stuff. This girl; that girl. This class, this line of work, etc.

I think you're wrestling with a decision...maybe. For me, on tough decisions, I'd just make one and live with it for a few days before 'implementing it'...testing it out in my mind only. Then, make the other decision and try it on for size too.

That, or you should probably not play adrenaline producing games to relax so much! I'm sure there's a substantial effect on your brain chemistry from playing too much cod.
Oh no doubt cod doesn't help but it did for the most part cause it didn't allow me to think too much, I've had a lot on my plate for awhile and now I got even more along with a career decision and minor health issues but its all excuses I've made for myself. Playing the victim isn't going to solve anything but I've been trying to find techniques to combat the anxiety isn't of just dealing with it...

Current line up........lexus es300, 2010 Acura Tsx
Your not a baller until you got a engine in the Rear...
How did i fail Women Studies?
"I Love Biatches"
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote