View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #53
NumbaOneNewb

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
What hardware did your locksmith use if you would happen to know? How was your locksmith programming the key? Did he remove the ews or connected straight through k line? If there's an issue, i need to know so i can contact tbe fuy and once again question the reliability of his product. This thread is originally about the ak90, not the key itself. I didn't have any issues. Im also not sure how a key "shorts" out equipment. Did he use some sory of handheld device or was it connected to a laptop like myself? Why is it that people are using this thread in reference to a damn stupid key. This thread was about making your own key. Why are people taking it to locksmiths? If that was the case anybody selling a virgin key would have been just as good.
Portland Metro: ECU updates, Euro tune, euro corner delete, air bag light, DSC light, cluster and any led color change, soldering work, transponders for keys, and all custom work related to computer or electronics.DIY AK90 A walk through on coding your mcu and transponders EWS3 How to make your own key (ak90 review)
NumbaOneNewb is offline   Reply With Quote