View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
ECSTuning
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
The most popular combination for stock E46s is 10mm all the way around. This is a fairly conservative (safe) set up hen it comes to rubbing etc, it might not be aggressive enough for you, or take full advantage of the area you have avaible between the wheel and the fender lips. What I always suggest is taking a frew measurements, we actually have a video which lays out how to measure for spacers, I've imbedded it below.

Once you take those measurements you'll have a good idea of how the wheels will sit with each side spacer and you'll be able to make your final decision. I have spacers avaible from 2mm all the way up to 30mm HERE on the site for the Xi E46. Keep in mind when using spacers you'll also need to use extended wheel bolts, about half way down the page you'll note we've created kits with the proper bolts for each spacer size setup and ready to go for you.

Have questions? Need answers? Live Chat us! 8:30am to 12:00am Midnight EST
sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST | 800.924.5172
Do you love surveys? Click HERE to take our Customer Satisfaction Survey!

Last edited by ECSTuning; 11-13-2012 at 11:56 AM.
ECSTuning is offline   Reply With Quote