View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #795
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrakidd View Post
Hmmm what do you mean with the 'ibus box software'?
Does it mean about a software that is need to be installed in android/radio side? Means nothing to do with the 'rear camera-in' wires behind the Dynavin unit? Where i can get that software if i want to have by myself

sorry for a lot of questions cos' I was really a newbie in dynavin world, especially, since my dealer also didn't understand about this issue, so, I don't have anywhere else to ask than to you, thanks for your consideration
your dealer needs to ask dynavin about this, all they need to do is ask for the ibus software that removes the PDC function. I cant believe the guys who are selling these units but know nothing about them.....or act like they dont....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbnagji View Post
Hello guys,
I own a D99 - e46 unit which I bought and installed in January this year. Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago when I noticed my navigation stop working. I.e. every time I hit the NAV button or try and enter the navigation module from the touch interface, the screen just goes blank. I tried resetting the system several times but that didn't help . I've also noticed that the annoying PDC screen (when in reverse) started showing the obstruction lines as if my car has the sensors installed when it doesnt. I dont know whats going on, has anyone come across these issues before? has something in the software gone corrupt??

Any help is much appreciated.

H
Try disconnecting power overnight and see if that makes any difference, if it doesnt your unit has issues...no easy answers on this one....contact your dealer for help.

Last edited by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions; 11-13-2012 at 02:27 PM.
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote