View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
ryryde

My Ride: 2002 C/B M3
Yea man your going to love it cant even consider driving a car with less HP now lol. When i did my stage 2 it was the gen 6 and then upgraded to 7 for like 2 grand. But i had my install done down in Orlando at PSI which is a great shop and solid group of guys. When they couldn't figure out what was going on with when i went to pick it up Frank let me drive his HPF 2.5 for a couple days till i could come back (O2 sensors were backwards from a previous ebay install). But i got the AA headers, AA clutch and flywheel (which i would recommend the hpf clutch if you want a regular clutch feel), a custom gauge cluster under the radio (A/F, Boost, S/C oil temp) and with install cost around like 20k if i remember right. They also did my sub-frame reinforcement for 1.5k. hope that helps but im sure there are some places up in NY that are retailers. i know AA has a list on their website. Hope that helps a little
02 CB/Blk M3 - AA stage 2 gen 7 SC, AA headers, AA clutch/flywheel, RE Rasp Pipe, RE X-pipe, RE El Diablo, KW V2, Brembo BBK, UUC short shifter, 19" Miro competition rims, CSL Front bumper, diffuser, full CF trunk, CF GTR hood

ryryde is offline   Reply With Quote