View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK E46 SMOKE View Post
I ordered corner lights from KHOALTY express service on Nov 9. I also ordered a product from BAVAUTO.com regular UPS ground shipping on Nov 9. I received my packaged from BAVAUTO on Nov 12. Regular UPS Ground shipping. As of today Nov 13 I have not received my package from KHOALTY which I paid for express service. I have sent numerous emails to KHOALTY sales department inquiring when I will be refunded my express fee. I have not gotten a response from anyone at KHOALTY. When I log into my account all it says is processing.

I would advise everyone to stay clear of this company unless you want to go through what I am currently experiencing.
You ordered from Khoalty on the 9th which was friday. Obviously weekends they don't ship anything out. So technically its only been 2 business days. And its being shipping from California compared with Bavauto which is in NH. I would be a little more patient before you start complaining about the company! Most people here have had nothing but good to say about them.

With that said. Modbargains has pretty good deals if you want a CSL trunk for cheap.
TallSkinnyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote