View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
E46Moonlight

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK E46 SMOKE View Post
I ordered corner lights from KHOALTY express service on Nov 9. I also ordered a product from BAVAUTO.com regular UPS ground shipping on Nov 9. I received my packaged from BAVAUTO on Nov 12. Regular UPS Ground shipping. As of today Nov 13 I have not received my package from KHOALTY which I paid for express service. I have sent numerous emails to KHOALTY sales department inquiring when I will be refunded my express fee. I have not gotten a response from anyone at KHOALTY. When I log into my account all it says is processing.

I would advise everyone to stay clear of this company unless you want to go through what I am currently experiencing.
I wouldn't knock them, I believe they are undergoing renovations and new contracts with shipping companies and suppliers. They released a thread on here about it...

Other wise check the classified section for the trunk. I got mine on here from another member in NJ. All the trunks for sedans are the same except for the expensive ones like vorsteiner, but do your research and check the forum sponsors if you want to drop $ on it quick. Fitment is all in the installation. Do it right and it will look great.

Good luck on your endeavors
E46Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote