View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallSkinnyMatt View Post
You ordered from Khoalty on the 9th which was friday. Obviously weekends they don't ship anything out. So technically its only been 2 business days. And its being shipping from California compared with Bavauto which is in NH. I would be a little more patient before you start complaining about the company! Most people here have had nothing but good to say about them.

With that said. Modbargains has pretty good deals if you want a CSL trunk for cheap.
I was well within right for slamming KHOALTY. When you contact a company pertaining to a product you paid for and they out right ignore your emails you have a right to say whatever you feel because in this world of computers and cellphones that's just plain unprofessional. It doesn't matter what renovation a company's under they can always answer email from their cellphone or ipad.

Oh and by the way....ppl have sent me private messages stating their bad experiences with Khoalty. So that line about most ppl have nothing but good to say about them is bullsh*t.

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352840808698.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	478035