View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #17
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK E46 SMOKE View Post
I was well within right for slamming KHOALTY. When you contact a company pertaining to a product you paid for and they out right ignore your emails you have a right to say whatever you feel because in this world of computers and cellphones that's just plain unprofessional. It doesn't matter what renovation a company's under they can always answer email from their cellphone or ipad.

Oh and by the way....ppl have sent me private messages stating their bad experiences with Khoalty. So that line about most ppl have nothing but good to say about them is bullsh*t.

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App
I'm not here to start an argument. I'm just stating a fact. You probably contacted khoalty Monday expecting your package when you ordered it Friday. And the fact that they are renovating their company and don't have time to answer questions about someone being impatient is not surprising. That's the joy of online shopping! You don't get your product instantly. I would understand if it's over a week! But it's only been a couple days. Which were not even business days. Just saying... Have a little patience and I'm sure everything will be resolved.

When I said that most people here say good things about khoalty, that is true. Obviously there are some mistakes made once in a while... But khoalty has been a respectable vendor with a good reputation.
TallSkinnyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote