View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
trippinbillies4

My Ride: '02 Mini, '13 FR-S
Sooooooo basically what I'm hearing is that opinions about laptops are about as diverse as they get, lol. I've had very good luck with my HP's, both lasted at least 5 years, and for me that's fine because by that time I would want new technology anyways.

The reviews I read on Lenovo tend to be pretty stout, so that's why I was considering them.

Aside from that, going to a Mac scares me because I know windows so well. Video editing is a fun thing for me, so it's not a primary huge concern. I do enough of it, but it's nothing majorly technical. I just got really frustrated when I tried to make a half hour long video of my 24-hour go kart race out of a bunch of little clips and it ate every machine I owned for lunch. What I do take seriously is Photoshop because I work in large formats sometimes, and it pisses me off at work when I'm trying to design a banner or something and I have to wait a minute for each little thing I click, haha. For Photoshop, I really don't see the benefit of going to a Mac because it's the same damn program.

'02 Mini Cooper #40HS, '13 Scion FR-S #40CS, '12 Ducati SF848
trippinbillies4 is online now   Reply With Quote