Thread: Any E46 Head unit upgrade help!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #5
taveet330i

My Ride: Jet Black 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grease_Monkey View Post
I have had some talk with a reputable shop about the dynavin head units, and they said that they dont push the AFTERMARKET systems at all. As far as compatibility, he said that the HK system wasnt really compatible with anything aftermarket and I should swap out the speakers.. But that was a salesman.. I have really no idea.. But it seems to me that you just gotta go big or go nowhere with these sound systems.. sorry bud. Hope that helps.. and hopefully someone can correct me!
Thanks for the help bud. The dynavin is a great unit, if you can afford it that is. And I really dont trust salesmen too much. All they want is to make a sale and get comission. That's it. Im thinking about taking the risk of installing the headunit anyway, and taking the risk of it blowing my subs and amp, and using it as a reason to save and buy better ones

Dedication