Thread: Any E46 Delete
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
drumsauce

My Ride: 2000 323it
Exclamation Delete

Mods, please close.

Hey all,

So I'm considering a trade of my excellent condition Bilstein PSS (non adjustable; not PSS9 or PSS10) with less than 15K miles for an comprable condition set of Koni FSD/Eibach pro kit set up. I'm looking for a straight trade locally. My car: 2000 323it.

This would be a great chance to move up to coilovers as this set up is amazing. If you track your car a few times a month, or even love to carve it up in the canyons, this is for you. In fact, one of my great pleasures in life is taking my touring on a windy canyon road (Palomares rd in Castro Vally) after work. It turns, grabs and goes. No squirminess, or hesitation. Very flat and direct cornering.

The reason I am testing this trade, is that while I love the handling aspect, the ride quality for my old self with my 45 min commute, I'm not so fond of. Also, my wife and 3 kids aren't big fans of the ride either. It is not bad by any means, but can be more bumpy at low speeds (a common characteristic of Bilsteins). I'm looking to loose some of the agressive handling, for something more soft. There I said it. Yes, I am getting old.

Again, this is a testing waters, so hit me up if you have the set up I'm looking for.

thanks!

Last edited by drumsauce; 11-22-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Changed for new posting
drumsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.