View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:50 AM   #799
Pahkis

My Ride: E46 330D
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbnagji View Post
Hello guys,
I own a D99 - e46 unit which I bought and installed in January this year. Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago when I noticed my navigation stop working. I.e. every time I hit the NAV button or try and enter the navigation module from the touch interface, the screen just goes blank.

H
Hi! I've been having the exact same problem with my D99 E46 unit for a while now. It was really the same for me, everything was working fine until a couple of months ago I started having problems with the NAV side. Disconnecting the device helped a couple of times but right now that doesn't help either. Actually at the moment my situation is that the NAV module doesn't show the blank screen but instead there's a screen with a blue background with "welcome to navigation system" text there. So far I have had no reply from Dynavin (I bought the unit directly from their web store) and I e-mailed them a while ago. I guess I have to send them a new e-mail because this is a little bit frustrating.
Pahkis is offline   Reply With Quote