11-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Join Date: Aug 2003
My Ride: E39 540i/6
2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG (Fully loaded, Full service records, Aftermarket parts)
2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG
Located near LAX airport.
If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black with Charcoal Interior.
- 77,800 miles
- 5,200 miles until Service B.
- Garage kept.
- Pink slip in hand with a clean title no accidents (CarFax available).
- Regularly serviced at Mercedes Benz dealership.
- Front pads and rotors recently replaced.
- Engine and transmission mounts recently replaced.
- Cabin and air filters recently replaced.
- Additional service records available.
- Original books, manuals, first aid kit, spare tire, and tool kit included.
- Two sets of OEM Mercedes keys included.
* Navigation System
* Premium Package (6 CD changer, rear window sunshade, rain sensing wipers).
* Lighting Package (Bi-xenon headlamps with heated headlamp washers).
* Harman Kardon Sound
* Phone Equipment Handsfree cellphone integration kit)
* Heated Seats
~ AMG flat hood emblem.
~ Resonator delete (California legal and not much louder than stock with no droning).
~ H&R coilovers (lower by 1.5"/front and 1.25"/rear, zero rubbing and much stiffer than stock).
~ 45% charcoal tint all round.
~ Brabus security lock pins.
~ 3M carbon fiber fabric wrapped over interior trim pieces.
~ CLK black leather wrapped shiftknob with silver Mercedes Benz logo.
~ 5.5 AMG fender emblem (identical to the 6.3 AMG fender emblem).
~ Matte black front grill.
~ Smoked front bumper reflectors.
~ CL63 AMG style wheels 18x8.5 [235/40/18] and 18x9.5 [265/35/18] (wheels sit flush to fender with zero rubbing).
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.