View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #3260
Junaid

My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
The 5 has no catching up to do next to the Nexus 4. Different strokes- but I very much doubt the Nexus 4 or any other specific phone that matter would be the reason it's released early.

I don't think they'd release it and cut into the 5's product cycle unless it was a big deal. And Android is not up to the polish of iOS, but it has caught up in enough other ways as to make Apple nervous.

The iPad Mini is already and will continue to crap on Android tablets from a sales perspective.

If they release a new iPhone early, it'll be something big that we didn't see coming. Offensive not defensive.
I agree with you 100%. I owned both iPhones and Android devices and they are in no way similar. The Android OS is basically a computer where as iPhone is a simple device which lets you surf, take pictures, talk and message.

They need to upgrade the iOS to something more advanced where it lets you download songs and other things off the internet and have a download folder. I think microsoft office will help the iOS in being more advance.

If the iPhone 5s isn't released early next year I do think there will be a major software upgrade that will surprise majority of iphone users.
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote